Publisher's description - Librisse PDF Editor 1.0.0
Are you a student or a researcher? Do you have to study PDFs on-screen all the time? Librisse will make your life easier. It has been designed to simplify creating, editing and reviewing, annotations that you add to highlight important sections of your documents.
It comes with a predefined selection of graphics you can use to annotate your documents. Theses graphics are organized in a customizable vertical Palette. To create a new annotation, drag a graphic from the Palette, drop it on the page and you are done! Use the Inspector to customize the appearance of the annotation if you need to.
You can create your own graphic template and add it to the Palette. You can also drag an image from the Internal Library or the Finder and drop it on the Palette. Then use that image to annotate your document.
1. Advanced annotating capabilities
- Supports gradients, rotation, shadow and rounded rectangles. (Please note that these advanced properties are made possible through extensions to PDF annotation storage and will be preserved if exported to other PDF readers only buy using print as PDF or export as image).
- Text boxes and Sticky notes with rich text and graphics support. You can copy a related news article containing rich text and images from the web and paste it right in your note.
2. Innovative search results display
You can view your search results in three different ways. Including a PDF snapshot of the portion of the page where the hit appears. Search results can also be viewed in a flat table or a hierarchical outline, grouped by chapter.
3. Inspector and Slate
- The Annotation Slate and the Annotation Inspector work together to make selecting and editing the graphic properties of your annotations simple and enjoyable.
4. Spotlight integration
You can enter a keyword and the app searches your hard disk for all relevant files, so as to save you a round trip to the Finder.
5. Import from scanner, device, or webcam
- You can import an image from the scanner and turn it into a PDF page.
- You can connect your iPhone or iPod and import the pictures from the device into the Internal Library. You can then use these pictures to annotate your documents.
- You can snap yourself using the webcam and use your picture to annotate a page in your PDF.
6. Rich set of transition options in Presentation Mode
You have a Presentation Mode with a large set of transitions to choose from, including Fade, Disintegrate, Copy Machine etc.
7. Conversion to various formats
- Export your PDF to JPEG, PNG and TIFF. Or the other way around.
- Open your PDF in MS Word to edit it and save it as PDF.
- Through Spotlight, find text or html files on your computer and display them as a PDF document that you can annotate.
- The app searches specific folders on your disk for images and display them as thumbnails. You can browse that image library and pickup one picture to annotate your document or customize your Palette.
1. Speaking text in audio
The toolbar contains a Play button to start speaking the selected text or the whole document text. A moving prompt is displayed to help you track the currently spoken word.
2. Annotation list
All annotations in the current document are displayed in the Annotation List to help you find and review them easily. The list can group annotations either by type or by page.
They occupy one tab in the left sidebar.
4. Much more
- Merge documents.
- Adjust image picture colors.