Cadent wineCellar is an application for keeping track of your wine collection and wines you are interested in. It was designed to have a simple interface for a powerful tool.
The goad of Cadent wineCellar is to stores information on wines and it does not help you pair wines with food or to become a better wine collector.
Cadent wineCellar is a flexible, hierarchical data browser. It allows you to categorize and browse wines in your collection by a criteria selected by you based on data entered about your wine.
Here are some key features of "Cadent wineCellar":
· Easily add wines in your collection, or that you are interested in, including a snapshot of the bottle label.
· Stores your entire collection in a single file which is portable to other computers (or can be stored on a USB drive and taken with you).
· Provides a simple, yet very powerful, way to categorize and view your collection (see overview screencast).
· Has a search box to quickly find wines in your collection you are looking for.
· Provides a way to quickly determine which wines are drinkable or have expired (in danger of over-aging).
· Can quickly generate a "buy list" for your next trip to the wine store.
· Zoom controls to make it easier to use for the visually impaired.
· Can export a list of a set of wines to your web browser for printing or saving in web format.
· All "helper" lists can be edited so you can localize all fields to your specific language.
· 30 days trial period.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Three user-definable fields added.
· Preference pane now lets you change the name of all fields (you can localize them to your language). This lets you set what the user-definable fields are.