Publisher's description - Valentina Studio 5.1
★★★ The Most Innovative Database Management GUI ★★★
★★★ Absolutely FREE (was $99) ★★★
Valentina Studio is a free multi-connection Database Administration tool that allows you to connect to PostgreSQL, Valentina Server and mySQL, and work with local database files of Valentina DB and SQLite. Why pay for less, or a bunch of individual utilities that only handle one database format?
Valentina Studio brings you powerful, visual editors for your data including:
* Schema Editor (tree view and column view) - create and modify all schema objects of supported databases: Tables, Views, Fields, Enums, Links, Constraints, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures, ...
* Diagram Editor - design new diagrams or do reverse engineering, e.i explore existing databases visually.
* Data Editor - easily browse table records in grid, modify records, inline edit of values, sort, filter records and save favorite filters, preview images, hex editors for binary values, ...
* Related Data Editor - easily learn and manage linked records of two tables, link/unlink records by a mouse click, do set operations over linked records, ...
* SQL Editor - with color syntax, auto-completion, recent an saved favorite queries, templates, console with error/warning reporting, ...
* Query Builder - build SQL queries visually using just a few mouse clicks
* Server Admin - where you can manage users, learn logs and other parameters of servers.
Open as many editors as you like at the same time for different databases/servers opened in tab-panels. You also get different DB related utilities, including: Import/Export, Dumps, Diagnose, Clone, Reindex, ...
MAS version of Valentina Studio uses iCloud to share bookmarks and recent connections between your devices!
★★★ See also: Valentina Studio Pro (only $199) ★★★
Get Valentina Studio Pro as an in-app purchase (pay only once) to get several advanced professional features such as:
* Report Editor - visual editor of Valentina Reports that can be saved into Valentina Project file (.vsp). Reports can use as datasource mySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Valentina DB, ODBC.
* Diagram Editor - enables forward engineering - i.e. generation of SQL scripts for new/changed database objects.
* SQLDiff - find differences between two states of a databases and generate SQL script to move between these states.
* Data Transfer - copy records of few/all tables of db1 to corresponded tables of db2.
* Import from xCode model to assist in coverting CoreData into other SQL schemas.